Wildlife Safari Tours in the National Parks of Uganda
Wildlife Safari Tours in Uganda are also an exceptional Adventure in Uganda and these offer you sightings of the various National parks as well as wildlife animals wandering around their natural vegetation habitats i.e the Big FIVE of Africa which are the Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Rhinos and Buffalo then other animals like the zebras, Giraffes, antelopes, kobs, warthogs, hyenas, waterbucks, bush bucks, elands, topis, jackson’s Hartebeest, porcupines, gazelles, etc. The National parks in Uganda where travelers can view these include;
- Murchison Falls National Park which is the most prominent Wildlife Safari Destination in Uganda located in the North Western part of Uganda with various features i.e the Victoria Nile, Murchison Falls, Hippo Pool, etc. The Park offers remarkable Game Drives along various tracks in the Park as well as Boat Cruise along the Victoria Nile to the bottom of the falls. Travelers can also go bird watching, chimpanzee tracking at Budongo Forest, Nature Walking and Hiking etc.
- Lake Mburo National Park located in the Western Part of Uganda a few kilometers from the main City of Kampala requiring you to drive for 3-4 hours. The Park offers beautiful sightings at the stunning Lake Mburo, Wildlife animals like Zebras, Giraffes, kobs, Hippos, crocodiles, small antelope, elands etc. You will also spot various bird species.
- Kidepo National Park located in the North Eastern Remote part of the Country and referred to as the Switzerland of Africa due to the stunning plains, vegetation terrain and wildlife animals that inhabit the Savannah Vegetation.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park also offers remarkable wildlife Safaris to all although, it is prominently known to inhabit the beautiful tree Climbing Lions in Uganda and these are found in the Ishasha Sector relaxing within the fig tree branches. It also has the Kazinga Channel know to have the biggest school of Hippos and crocodiles around the world as well as other Wildlife animals.
- Semliki National Park is situated in the western part of Uganda after the beautiful Town of Fort Portal prominently known for the Sempaya Hot Springs which naturally boil eggs and plantains in minutes. The Park includes the Tooro Semliki Wildlife Reserve where Game Drives can be experienced watching numerous Wildlife animals like kobs, small antelope, bush buck, waterbucks, buffaloes, etc.
- Bwindi Forest National Park and Mgahinga National Park are also prominently known for Mountain Gorilla Trekking.
- Kibale Forest National Park is prominently known For Chimpanzee tracking and Habituation Experiences.
- Mountain Elgon National Park and Mountain Rwenzori National Park are known for Hiking Adventures as travelers hike to the top of Mountain Rwenzori and Elgon in Uganda.